Saturday, November 21, 2009

Quotes in Watercolor for Business and Leadership - My New Book

I am proud to announce the release of my second book featuring my watercolor illustrations. A rich and colorful book full of inspirational quotes oriented towards the business world. I'm excited to say this book has larger images than my first book and even cost a tad less. Please click over to LuLu and check out my book. (This book is so new, it has yet to be listed on Amazon or B&N. I'm told it may take several months before it is carried). Also, you can find featured images, free to download and use, at ZooBoing.com
In this book you will find words of wisdom from movers and shakers like, Steve Jobs, General Patton, Henry Ford, Warren Buffett, as well as 40 other renowned leaders. All of these quotes relate to enriching your business and leadership life with sage advice and words of wisdom on how to engage, empower, inspire and energize yourself and those in your organization.

The accompanying watercolors emphasize the meaning of the words and helps the imagination reflect on how the words can be used within one’s own business and leadership life. Enjoy the rich color, fluid forms and inspiring images while at the same time gaining insight from the encouraging quotes.

ISBN 978-0-615-32153-0
Publisher ZooBoing llc
Copyright ©2009 Standard Copyright License
Language English
Country United States
Publication Date November 10, 2009


Page Count 116 pages
Size 8.5 x 8.5
Binding Perfect Bound
Interior Color Full-color

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there....
Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate you taking the time to contribute.
--- Patrick H.