Thursday, November 12, 2009

Free Artwork - Golden Gate Bridge

CLICK ON THUMBNAIL FOR FULL SIZE IMAGE.

This is my third art offering on this website. And its one of the wonderful Golden Gate Bridge. I love this bridge. Please download & enjoy my art, and please leave me feedback.

The original CC image was photographed by Peter Kaminski and is hosted on Flickr.com

This free digital watercolor image was created by Patrick Hoesly, and is released under the Creative Commons Attribution license. You are free to download and use this image. All I ask, is for you to give credit to myself and a link back to this blog. If you like my art, please consider purchasing one of my books, they are packed full of warm watercolor images and are great gifts (every advertisement must say that... it's a federal law somewhere... and well, ya got ta do what ya got ta do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there....
Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate you taking the time to contribute.
--- Patrick H.