Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sowerby & Luff Podcast (S&L) - 5 Stars

Like some of you, I have a 45 minute commute every morning and every night. I use to listen to the radio, and sometimes to audio books, but with the advent of podcasts I have music, news, comedy, stories, and talk show that I like, whenever I like. I especially like comedy podcasts like S&L. I like laughing in my car... It makes the other drivers really nervous.

One of my favoriete 5 Star podcast is the Sowerby and Luff show. It truely is one of the funnies podcasts around! A 45 minute podcast divided into short segments of talking, joking, and playing games.

Most of the humor comes from the great chemistry between accomplished comedians, Georgina Sowerby & Brian Luff. They have a magic about them that alows the jokes to flow.** Brian says the most off the wall things and has a wide variety of voices he uses to play 'guest' characters. Georgina has hilarious come-backs to Brian's jokes, and has a wonderful laugh that is completely contagious. They both are a treat for the ears and the funny bone.

Get the podcast on Itunes, or at S&L website. Its a wonderful show you won't be disappointed with and will bring a smile to your face.

**Note that the jokes are not for your kids, S&L joke about all topics with a bit of sex, drinking, and some minor searing. Don't get me wrong, its all great fun and taste, but it very much nightclub humor.