Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Diagonal Color-1


Diagonal Color-1
Originally uploaded by Patrick Hoesly

This seamless texture was created by myself, Patrick Hoesly, and is released under the Creative Commons Attribution license. You may download and use this texture as you like. All I ask, is you please give credit to myself and a link back to my website at www.zooboing.com

If you like my work, please leave a comment and / or star this as a favorite. Thank You!

Would you like to own a larger 3000x3000 pixel version of this texture? Would you like to commission a seamless texture? Would you like to lockup this texture all to yourself? Exclusivity, Custom and large formats are all available at reasonable prices. If interested, please contact me my website link below.

website: www.zooboing.com
blog: zooboingreview.blogspot.com
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/patrickhoesly

Patrick Hoesly and ZooBoing llc... Helping you Dream it, Design it, and Draw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there....
Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate you taking the time to contribute.
--- Patrick H.