Thursday, March 26, 2009

iPhone 3.0 Wish List


Apple will be introducing the next iPhone durring the WWDC conference held on June 8-12. Yaaaah!

I hope that there are major improvements to the phone. If Steve Jobs called me and asked my opinion, then I would pass on my list of things I would like the next phone to have. Here is my wish-list:

HARDWARE
  • Higher resolution screen
  • 32G of Memory
  • SD card slot
  • Tethering
  • Wireless sync via wifi
  • faster data speeds (4G)
  • 2 speakers (not just the one)
  • Higher quality camera (5mp), maybe with auto-focus & night mode
  • bright led/flash for camera
  • video capability
  • video conferencing capability
  • AM/FM radio
  • Linking to external keyboard

SOFTWARE
  • voice dialing
  • application icon management (moving apps from screen to screen)
  • Find iPhone or Kid/Friend location
  • Remote deactivation if phone is stolen (go back to Apple store to turn back on)
  • GPS image tagging
  • Adobe Flash
  • Better memory management to reduce phone crashes
  • Turn off landscape mode for just ipod or globally
  • More access to modify the different sounds on the phone.
  • Call log with time length
  • Missed call sound notification
  • haptic feedback by just activating the phone vibrator very very quickly.
Steve, if you need clarification on any of these items, please call. I'm in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there....
Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate you taking the time to contribute.
--- Patrick H.