Saturday, December 27, 2008

Zooboing is on Twitter


Look Ma... I'm Tweeting... Twittering.... Twiterpated.

I've decided to give twitter a try and have started using the service. I've even downloaded the twitter software for my iphone and have easy access to send and receive from my account. I already have one follower and am following several. I'm still kicking the tires and trying it out. Tell me what you think of twitter, and follow me at the link below.

For those of you who don’t know what Twitter is. It’s a microblogging host. It’s like a blog, but you are limited to 140 characters per each post. It is kind of like this blog, however it is much shorter, does not have pretty images, and focuses mostly on my personal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there....
Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate you taking the time to contribute.
--- Patrick H.