Friday, June 13, 2008

Live Blogging the iPhone release


Well the new phone was announced Monday, and I watched the live blogging on Engadget, and Gizmodo. Both places did a wonderful job posting quick comments, and images. I really enjoyed those posts which came every 40 seconds or so.

I have to say that while sitting in Panera Bread, I was so worried that their 'iffy' internet service would come to a halt and leave me sitting in frustration. It has done this in the past... grrrr. Well, this time, it held up quite well.... even if most people were franticly hitting the refresh button every half second.

Kudos to both sites for their great coverage... and Thank You.
Kudos to Panera for their free internet service... and Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there....
Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate you taking the time to contribute.
--- Patrick H.