Thursday, January 17, 2013

Interior Computer Rendering - Photo Realistic

- Interior computer rendering with an Painted Style process applied to the image. The next image shows an artistic style applied to this rendering.
- An interesting thing is you can see how I struggled with this very model about a year ago using Twilight Rendering Engine. www.flickr.com/photos/zooboing/5159677375/in/set-72157625... Twilight was (and still is) a very powerful rendering software, however I could never seem to get images that were nicely lighted... like I can now! KAPOW!

- Modeled with Sketchup and rendered with Shaderlight.
- Post work with Photoshop and Topaz Labs.
- Image is Copyrighted.

About Patrick Hoesly:
I’m a graphic illustrator, specializing in architectural illustrations and graphic design. I work with Game Designers, Architects, Interior Designers, and Landscape Architects, to help them visualize and sell their projects…. Basically, I get paid to play!!! Cool, Huh?
See more of my work at, www.ZooBoing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there....
Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate you taking the time to contribute.
--- Patrick H.