Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pentel 8 Color Retractable Pencil

This year for Christmas I received the new Pentel 8 color retractable pencil. It is a modern version of the old 'large lead' 2mm pencil. This really reminds me of the pencils I started off using in my drafting classes. So the use of the Pentel is simple: rotate the pocket clip to the desired color; push down on the top of the pen to release the lead; allow the lead to slide out as far as desired; use pencil. Simple.

The only problem I have with the pencil is that it is too fat to fit in my manual lead sharpener. Ah well, this is more of a fun sketching pencil rather than a precision tool... though the price says otherwise.

All in all, I have to say I like this pencil. The lead is smooth, and the pencil features are nice. It definitely will get a place in my briefcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there....
Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate you taking the time to contribute.
--- Patrick H.